Service Performance Analyst needed in Cardiff paying £10.21 per hr PAYE Ref: 414124
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
1. Create and distribute schedules against contact forecasts to ensure optimum resources in respect of shift patterns ensuring compliance with the working time directive legislation for breaks and lunches. 2. To collate and distribute extensive statistical reports on the Contact Centres Key Performance Indicators, and to distribute reports both recurrent (daily, weekly, monthly) and one-off basis.
3. To accurately collate and archive Management Information Systems data (contact- flow information, service level targets).
4. Assist the Business Support Officer in acting as Contact Centre Services key liaison for both ICT and external routing suppliers.
5. Develop and practice all contact channels in line with changing and developing Service Level Agreements and staffing resources.
6. Distribution of reports to identified key stakeholders.
7. To analyse trends using information harvested to forecast future contact volumes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Senior Property Standards & Empty Homes Officer needed Esher, Surrey paying £18.72 per hr PAYE Ref: 415572 This is working...Apply For This Job