Senior Project Support Officer needed in Newham £17.75ph PAYE – Reference:RQ423358
Providing recommendations against each grant application.
• Providing inputs to ongoing planning with grant making team
• Ensuring that grant assessments are completed according to the operational and financial needs of the programme in a time-pressured environment.
• Keeping the relevant internal stakeholders informed about progress against upcoming deadlines and deliverables.
• Identifying and developing strategies to optimise the speed, transparency and accuracy of grants assessments within the programme.
• Reviewing briefings and other related information connected with the grant-funded programmes
• Providing advice on good practice in grant management, lessons learnt, scaling programmes and giving effective feedback to grantees
• Ensuring applications are eligible to apply in line with business status
• Examining and verifying evidence provided with the application and requesting additional evidence if required.
• From the evidence provided, demonstrate that the applicant has or has not met the pre-agreed criteria to be eligible for an additional restrictions grant. Sign post where required to future grants that the business might be eligible for.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.