Based in Harrow and the rate is £23.13ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 010339
Our client is looking for a HR Business Partner. To provide timely expert HR advice and provide to both case management and change implementation support to:
• Directorate Management Teams and managers in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on handling complex cases.
• Provide KPI’s reports on ER/HR case management data and trends.
• The Senior HRBP in the handling of high-profile HR cases and/or HR change management interventions across each Directorate.
• Attend / Facilitate Directorate Management Team meetings.
• Arrange / Facilitate Appeals panel and provide advice as necessary.
• Supervise the HR Consultant (in discussion with the Senior HRBP) relating to HR Case Management & policy functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultant for their cases queries.
• Advise Management Teams and managers relating to People Management matters in line with the HR service standards.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Strategic HR Lead Workforce Reform based Trafford temporary working full time hours ref 0004 72AA / 1 A little more...Apply For This Job