Homeless Relief & Prevention Officer needed in Newbury paying £14.37 per hr PAYE Ref: 5166963
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
1. To provide comprehensive housing advice and assistance to prevent and relieve homelessness for all households in housing need
2. To conduct a housing needs assessment to determine what statutory duty (if any) is owed.
3. To Issue relevant notifications and decisions under section 184 of the Housing Act as amended by the Homelessness Reduction Act
4. To assist in assessing housing applications and deciding on nominations and allocations of social housing.
5. To work in partnership with outside agencies, RPs and other departments to resolve households housing problems.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared