Head of Procurement needed in Cambridge City paying £380 per day PAYE Ref: 20589
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
– Champion greater harmonisation with and lead on implementing joint processes and procedures (this is a significant piece of work)
– Review organisation needs from procurement and present proposal for future working arrangements that will drive better procurement outcomes.
– Embed any post Brexit procurement regulation changes.
– Lead implementing other policy and regulatory changes and taking the opportunity to explore further alignment of policy
– Imbed priorities relating to procurement such as opportunities for carbon reduction measures and social value outcomes within our procurement protocols.
– Support an innovative procurement hub that brings together intelligence of procurement techniques and best practices across the UK and beyond
– Implement processes to assess spend (aligning to contract register) to assess success of performance against actual spend.
– Ensure that our procurement team have the latest information about how it needs to comply and some of the pioneering practices they are adopting.
– Drive the CCC Procurement Team to be more proactive in its approach to procurement and help the organisation how and when services should access procurement support.
The successful candidate will be CIPS qualified, have worked at a similar level previously and have a vast knowledge/expertise in procurement
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Infrastructure Construction programme lead needed in Oxford £602per day paye or £750 per day umbrella ref 5160973 This is working...Apply For This Job