Employment Support Officer needed in Kensington £14.92ph PAYE – Reference:5167356
• To manage a caseload of clients that are rough sleepers, former rough sleepers and those looking to move on from supported accommodation, and support them towards work, as well as to access other employment, business enterprise and training support services.
• To also assist clients living in temporary accommodation, the private rented sector, and those in social housing, and support them towards work, as well as to access other employment, business enterprise and training support services.
• To assess individuals’ employment and budgeting needs and draw up an individual action plan in conjunction with the Street Population Outreach Team, keyworkers and the Move On Officer, other departments, and partner agencies where appropriate, to address the reduction in welfare benefits and review at regular intervals.
• Provide one to one support to clients to help them understand and take forward their options regarding securing work and/or increasing their income including exploring benefit cap exemption benefits.
• To facilitate access to appropriate and sustainable accommodation options
• To support those who have moved into independent accommodation to ensure they maintain accommodation until linked in with local services for a limited period
• Helping clients with job searching, completing application forms, writing CV’s and covering letters, as well as to prepare for interviews and other recruitment related assessments.
• To work with the Street Population Outreach Team, keyworkers and the Move On Officer to explore employment options for each household as appropriate, operating a referral and regular reporting process to update on progress.
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Homelessness Relief And Prevention Officer needed in Newbury £14.37ph PAYE – Reference:5166963 1. To provide comprehensive housing advice and assistance...Apply For This Job
Communications/Marketing Officer needed in Walthamstow £18.59ph PAYE – Reference:RQ417128 Responsible for delivering effective communication with Housing tenants, leaseholders, customers, and stakeholders...Apply For This Job