Transformation Programme Manager needed in Liverpool £570 per day PAYE – Reference: RQ1133952
• Provide programme management support to the Transformation Programme to safely deliver the planned outcomes
• Scope and plan one of the Transformation Programmes
• Engage with a range of stakeholders
• Supervision and work programming for the programme team
• Develop Business Cases identifying the benefits of change
• Establish and contribute to programme governance
• Work with finance to ensure cost benefit analysis of the programme is understood
• Estimate staff resources and skills required for delivery of the programme
• Complete regular highlight reports to feed into corporate reporting
• Capture and develop quantified information relating to risks and issues potentially affecting a programme
• Conduct regular outcome/benefits focussed project reviews
• Use knowledge of the Local Government sector and governance to appreciate how programme objectives relate to the delivery of the Client’s overall strategy
• Ad hoc support with the coordinated recruitment of staff
This is a Full time role on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Electoral Services Project Support Officer needed in SE London The hourly rate is £14.93ph PAYE This is a temporary role...Apply For This Job