Telecare And Out Of Hours Operator / Customer Service needed in Poole, £12.70ph PAYE – Reference: 5239037
12hr Shifts working 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am. Across 7 days per week. 37hr Worker will work 7 shifts in 16 days.
Pool of cars available for community based working.
1. To staff the Control Centre working an agreed rotating shift pattern covering 24hrs a day, 365 days per year.
2. Record and maintain the database of all client information obtained in relation to services provided by Lifeline.
3. Liaise with all clients to instruct and give advice on the functionality of systems.
4. Maintain a detailed knowledge of all systems and equipment in use within the Control Centre, private dwellings and sheltered accommodation.
5. Provide information of services, costs, benefits and equipment provided by Lifeline.
6. Carry out emergency visits to clients. To assess and manage the situation through dealing with the issue on site or by summoning the most appropriate assistance.
7. To provide the assisted lifting service for non-injured fallers by assembling and operating the assisted lifting equipment. Whilst physically and emotionally supporting the client.
8. To handle and provide appropriate responses in line with the procedures and guidelines to all calls. Service requests can come from: subscribers of telecare services, residents of sheltered housing. members of the general public, tenants, elected members, business owners and visitors alike.
9. Accurately recording all actions taken and information relating to all services provided by the Control Centre over several software platforms.
10. Identify faults on equipment and reporting faults to the relevant maintenance contractor, appropriate responder and the management team.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Online Sales and Customer Service Executive needed in Stratford. The hourly rate is £13.63ph PAYE This is a temporary...Apply For This Job
Out of hours/Unsociable hours customer service advisor needed in Bury £10.60ph ref 0008 0A61 / 1 Working on an...Apply For This Job