Servicing Compliance Operative (Maintenance) needed in London, £27,903.00pa PAYE – Reference:5233997
The role will be based inside the M25 and will cover across London.
Works vehicles will be provided
To undertake weekly bell testing, emergency lighting testing and other building/compliance related checks and services at pre-determined frequencies and in accordance with a set programme of works.
• Carry out weekly fire alarm bell testing to communal systems in accordance with BS 5839, this includes triggering and resetting fire alarm systems and recording the tests in an onsite log book / electronic recording system (PDA)
• Carry out monthly and annual emergency light testing in our communal areas in accordance with BS 5266 to ensure that all luminaires function as designed. Recording results via electronic recording system (PDA)
• Report any faults or service failures through to the contact centre at the point of identifying.
• Carry out other compliance related services as required and record visits via the PDA. (These additional services could consist of but are not limited to, weekly low usage outlet flushing, site inspections and general building compliance checks).
• Undertake daily vehicle checks, e.g. oil levels, water levels, tyres etc. Clean vehicle inside and outside at least once per week. Ensure vehicle defects are reported in accordance with local procedures and requirements
• Conform to all Safety Regulations, Procedures and Practices putting H&S at the core of all you do
This is a full time role on a permanent contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Property Assurance and Compliance Officer needed in Northampton Paying £20.36 – 26.47 per hr ref 15417 Full time hours on a...Apply For This Job