Service Desk Officer needed in Southwark, £14.93ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1121207
1. Operate and use Manhattan, to ensure that agreed standards are consistently achieved and expectation exceeded. Respond promptly, positively and confidently to service requests via email, phone calls and the app to ensure a customer focused, responsive service
2. Investigate and co-ordinate responses to requests for emergency, urgent and routine reactive repairs and maintenance from customers; identifying the appropriate Client Manager and liaising between CFM, Technical & Operations teams, customer and contractors on progress and financial implications.
3. Responsible for creating and issuing work orders to support contractors up to an agreed financial limit and ensuring that the contractor provides appropriate risk assessments, method statements and permits to work prior to work commencing.
4. Maintain and periodically cleanse the Service Desk database, ensuring that they support a customer-focused and responsive service.
5. Provide responsive and relevant customer support across the full range of facilities support including but not limited to: reactive maintenance, compliance, cleaning, security, and vending and adhoc project requests for CFM support.
6. Build and maintain positive working relationships with contractors, suppliers, managers, Headteachers, Leisure Centre Managers and managers and owners of commercial undertakings occupying premises.
7. Ensure that the highest standards of timekeeping are maintained and adhered to for this business critical service.
8. Attend all necessary training and adopt continuous service improvement initiatives to ensure successful operation of Manhattan
9. Ensure the Service Desk Supervisor is regularly briefed on performance, updated on progress and ensure that customer satisfaction and service levels are monitored and reviewed
10. To undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade of the job as may be requested from time to time.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.