Senior SEN Casework Adviser needed in Lewisham, Paying £269 per day PAYE – Reference: RQ1173019
• Operational development, supporting and monitoring the SEN services work with educational providers.
• Providing proactive support and training to staff to ensure effective assessment and planning of Education, Health and Care needs assessment and quality Education, Health and Care plans.
• Working with educational settings and relevant professionals to advise of appropriate educational strategies that would meet the outcomes for children and young people with Education, Health and Care plans.
• Working with parents/ carers and young people to provide advice, information and support regarding EHCP process
• Provide cover for the Operational SEN manager when required.
• Supervision and Induction of caseworkers
This is a full time role on a Temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Mechanical & Engineering Lifts – Compliance Coordinator (Hybrid) needed in Enfield, £18.76ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1199668 “This is a hybrid part...Apply For This Job