Senior Programme Support Officer needed in Bedford £337.36 per day PAYE – Reference:5172796
Transformation Programme and requires a Programme Support Officer / Business Analyst to assist with the delivery.
The role sits within the Programme Management Office.
The role will have responsibility for supporting the co-ordination of information, communication, monitoring and control activities for a range of projects within Transformation Programme.
The postholder will:
– Ensure projects deliver their objectives, within budget and on time.
– Analyse complex data to inform decision-making, including assessing the feasibility of proposed solutions and document how a proposed solution would meet a given business requirement.
– Organise and facilitate workshops with business and technology stakeholders.
– Create arrange of documentation such as process maps, business cases, customer journeys, functional specifications and implementation plans.
– Ability to challenge stakeholders and suppliers, understanding recommended solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements. Ability to review and understand technical documents from internal and third-party suppliers.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.