Risk Analyst needed in Chichester £15.33ph PAYE – Reference:RQ428073
Please note that this role will be working from home, until easing of COVID restrictions
1. Demonstrable practical experience in analysing, interrogating and interpreting a wide range of highly complex information from a variety of sources and agencies. To include both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
2. Ability to undertake specific projects, from designing collection of data to production of final report, meeting business requirements and working to agreed deadlines.
3. Highly computer literate with sound and accurate IT skills in order to manipulate complex data and produce reports using a variety of software.
4. Ability to use own initiative, organising own workload in order to meet business needs. Using initiative to independently respond to unanticipated problems or situations with advice and guidance from senior manager regarding serious problems.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present analysis and findings clearly, concisely and accurately to a range of audiences in ways that promote understanding.
6. Develop and maintain effective lines of communication and good working relationships with both internal and external clients and other departments.
7. Sound problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex issues and risks making logical and rational decisions based on all information available
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Clerk of Works – electrical / broadband installations needed in Hackney £21.65ph PAYE – Reference:RQ432363 The postholder will support the Electrical...Apply For This Job