Revenues and Benefits Transitional Manager needed in Loughborough, £27.67ph PAYE – Reference:RQ1122723
• To lead and manage the project to bring the currently outsourced Revenues and Benefits service delivering the assessment of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support and administer Council Tax, Non Domestic Rates, business improvement district, in house.
• To be responsible for the delivery of key projects in order to meet agreed savings and efficiency targets.
• To design and deliver services in the most efficient way, ensuring services are intelligently designed by making best use of technology.
• To promote, facilitate and assist in the development and implementation of a
customer focused and efficient service.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Government and policies, statutes and regulations.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Regulatory Compliance Officer (Food Safety) (Hybrid) needed in Warrington, £50ph PAYE – Reference: 0008 2304 / 1 1. The post holder...Apply For This Job