Recruitment Coordinator needed in Manchester £11.42ph ref 0004 BED6 / 1
This role will involve:
Ideally candidates will have:
• Experience of working within an HR or Recruitment/Resourcing environment.
• Experience of developing good working relationships and excellent team player.
• The ability to work towards and achieve set targets.
• Excellent administrative skills.
• The ability to work flexibly and at pace.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible approach and commitment to improving service delivery.
• Clear communication skills both orally and in writing.
• Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.