Receipt, Procure & Pay Admin (Hybrid) needed in Kidlington, £14.84ph PAYE – Reference: 360402
Job will be office based for first 4/5 months then Hybrid, we normally cover three days in the office 2 days Home working.
08:40 – 17:00 with a 45 min break
1. Initial point of contact for all our customers and suppliers. Deal with enquiries as appropriate and in a professional manner. Give advice and guidance on all matters relating to Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Purchasing. Ensure best value is maintained when sourcing supplies and services. Minimise low value orders by consolidating where possible.
2. Issuing Requisitions and processing Purchase Orders through to fulfilment, approving force-wide orders within authorised limits. Ensure the most appropriate and cost effective approach is taken when sourcing products required by the Force by using expertise and discretion. Ensuring compliance with Financial and Procurement Rules & Regulations and Contract/Purchasing Policies at all times.
3. Input or scan all invoices/credit notes received on behalf of the force onto the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable systems. Responsible for the electronic filing of all such documents ensuring compliance with data retention regulations. Ensure VAT is recorded and evidenced correctly and in accordance with Custom & Excise rules & regulations.
4. Responsible for reducing the number/value of outstanding debts owing to TVP by administering the Aged Debt collection process. Produce monthly aged debtor reports, issuing of statements and reminder/dunning letters. Maintain dialogue with our aged debtors and collate evidence in preparation to submit legal action notices to the Legal Services Team.
5. Overall responsibility for the day-to-day administration and maintenance of vendors and debtors held within the Financial Management and Procurement systems. Responsible for the integrity of the data held on the relevant financial systems and deal with any queries relating to data cleansing.
6. Maintain knowledge and conformity to the Forces Financial and Procurement Rules and Regulations as well as external policies governing VAT, Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) and Domestic Reverse Charge (DRC) scheme. Understand and apply these rules in order to make correct payments to all our suppliers.
7. Investigate queries identified by the quality of information report (AP Forensics) generated daily and prior to the weekly AP Payment Run deadline, All anomalies that affect payment due need to be corrected to ensure a payment can be generated. Manage the generic AP and AR outlook email accounts; deal with subsequent supplier and customer related queries. Liaise with suppliers/customers and other depts. and where necessary be persistent in order to provide the best service possible.
Subject to Vetting
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.