Public Health Consultant needed in East London paying £476 per day PAYE Ref: 7105
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
The role will involve providing additional capacity over the following elements of the response (specific areas for discussion with the Director of Public Health)
1. COVID-19 PH intelligence – surveillance and insight to inform prioritisation and target of responding
2. Testing – strategic planning for COVID-19 testing (PCR, lateral flow testing and any new innovations) across borough and specific settings eg community, schools
3. Test and trace – local test and test programme oversight, development and integration with National Test and Trace
4. Community engagement – resident Covid Champions programme, commissioned outreach (Bangladeshi, Somali, Disability, Young People)
5. Outbreak prevention and management – ongoing review of standardised operating protocols and local outbreak plans and leadership of incident management teams
6. Support for self isolation and vulnerable – strategic plan for supporting vulnerable, clinically extremely vulnerable and self isolation
7. Vaccination – strategic input to local authority support for vaccine rollout
8. Communication – senior public health input into communications response
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an. Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared