Project Officer needed in Newbury, £21.97ph PAYE – Reference: 5244580
The Projects Team manage capital construction projects and capital maintenance projects.
• To assist in developing a 3 year programme of capital maintenance works.
• To report and present project progress at monthly project review meetings using the project management templates status and cost updates on all allocated projects.
• Provide professional advice and service to all clients and customers.
• To continuously improve and assist in ensuring all key performance indicators and other set objectives are exceeded where possible.
• To develop for each project with the Client, a procurement and delivery process that takes into account project value, cost, complexity, risk and value for money.
• To monitor on a project by project basis performance of professional consultants and at the end of each project complete consultant evaluation form.
• At the end of each project issue a customer satisfaction and lessons learnt review.
• To assist in the preparation, monitoring and update of policies in respect of all matters associated with the Property Team.
• To monitor, evaluate and analyse budgets, exercising budgetary control measures, including the monitoring of all costs against agreed budgets and ensuring clients are kept informed at all key stages.
• Professionally manage delivery of projects by external consultants and contractors and ensure that all contracted parties fully meet appropriate standards, terms and conditions of their engagement.
• To assist in developing and improving all processes and procedures relating to the management of the property portfolio.
• To procure and deliver projects as required, in accordance with Standing Orders and financial regulations.
• Promote equality as an integral part of the role, treating everyone with fairness and dignity.
• Comply with WBC health and safety policies, procedures and rules, taking reasonable care of self and others.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Facilities Management Helpdesk & Asset Lead needed in South East London Paying £20.85 per hr ref 1179512 Full time hours...Apply For This Job