Procurement Officer – Construction needed in Kingston upon Thames, £33,351 – £41,793 pa PAYE – Reference: RQ1103331
● Providing professional commissioning and procurement project support to commissioning leads.
● Carrying out tenders and requests for quotations to achieve Best Value and contribute to cost savings including:
– Establishing project teams when appropriate for the purpose.
– Influencing preparation of specifications.
– Undertaking and co-ordinating evaluation of submissions.
– Carry out financial checks and investigate references for potential suppliers.
– Communicating with potential suppliers regarding clarifications and results.
– Maintaining procurement issue and risks logs and any other documentation required in the delivery of the procurement activities
● Managing projects on the e-tendering portal and preparing tender documentation
● Understanding market research for potential requirements analysing data and producing summaries to drive a focus on the most efficient and effective use of resources to inform commissioning plans.
● Supporting the procurement governance/gateway process to ensure timely and informed commercial decisions
● Maintaining the Clients commercial pipeline focusing on establishing proactive stakeholder involvement and timely discussions regarding possible renewal requirement.
● Ensuring all relevant steps in the clients e-tendering portal are complete, and the relevant contract award notices are published within the specified timelines. All contracts are then uploaded to the contract register.
● Supporting the development of procurement guidance materials and templates
This is a Full time role on a Permanent basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Safer Communities Community Engagement Officer needed in Lewisham, Paying £22.62ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1139808 Enhanced DBS To work as part of...Apply For This Job