Pensions Administrator needed working remotely £13.74 p/h ref 12123
Please see below list of Temp requirements:
· Technology orientated with good knowledge of Microsoft office in particular excel, word and teams
· Good telephone manner and proactive attitude
· Experience of submitting contribution returns to pension schemes, other similar information to benefit providers or other types of itemised financial data to third party organisations.
· Experience working with payroll or accountancy software
· Able to combine working in a collaborative team environment with periods of remote working from home
· Ability to work to deadlines
· Some knowledge of broader payroll or pension legislation
· Resilient and adaptable
· Good customer focus
· Good numeracy skills
· Ability to follow working instructions correctly and identify exceptions for escalation
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
needed in Bolton £14.63ph ref 0004 7A0F / 1 Full time hours on a temporary basis. The duties will include...Apply For This Job