Payroll needed in Portsmouth, £10.90ph – Reference: 5234437
• Processing of new starters and leavers
• Input of permanent and temporary data whilst adhering to the Local Government and Teachers terms and Conditions whilst adhering to monthly payroll deadlines
• The manual calculation of overpayments and pay advances
• Dealing with employee queries both written and verbal
• The application and maintenance of Court Orders
• Dealing with queries from third parties, HMRC,DWP and Courts in a timely manner
• Assisting with the on boarding of new external clients
• Liaise with the pensions team ensuring starter and leaver notifications are sent in a timely manner
Adhoc payroll duties
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.