Mailroom Driver needed in Preston, Paying £10.50ph – Reference: RQ1184859
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To deliver, collect and sort internal and external mail as directed by the Mailroom Supervisor.
2. To facilitate small internal removals on request as stated in the Removals Procedure and as directed by the Mailroom Supervisor.
3. To drive all Fleet vehicles as directed by the Mailroom Supervisor, including Hospital and Library sites off central campus and reprographics deliveries.
4. To operate the Mailroom fork lift truck
5. To wear uniform as provided and be of smart appearance at all times
6. To attend training as required in accordance with the duties of the post
7. To work in accordance with the operating procedures and protocols and ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with health and safety legislation
8. To ensure that all activity ultimately contributes to internal and external customer satisfaction, maintaining professional standards across all aspects of the role
9. To work as a member of a team and participate in regular team meetings
10. To undertake any other reasonable duties
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Information Compliance & Records Management Assistant needed in Manchester £Negotiable ref 360443 Full time hours on a temporary basis. ...Apply For This Job