IT Technology Adoption Lead needed in Loughborough £15.15ph PAYE – Reference:010291
The IT Technology Adoption Lead will
• Promote staff and members in their use of new technology services, devices and platforms being deployed on ongoing basis
• Lead on the establishment of a network of Technology Champions who will help promote and drive the adoption of these new technologies, appropriate to local requirements
• Demonstrably improve organisational efficiency and user satisfaction by enabling staff to use technology to automate routine tasks and work in more flexible and agile manner
• Work independently and with corporate OD and Comms teams to develop engaging campaigns and online training materials, and run real time events to promote use of the new technologies
• Track and report on IT literacy levels and technology adoption on a service-by-service basis, and insight into usage levels for different types of user
• Act as a Change Leader, driving awareness and understanding of IT changes, approaches and tools at all levels.
• Have a clear focus on reducing and the complexity of users experience of technical processes, act as a voice of the customer within the IT service
• Actively contribute to wide and directorate initiatives by assessing the impact that will achieve and implement business priorities and corporate objectives to meet the needs of Harrow’s citizens and businesses.
• Work with ICT colleagues/suppliers and key stakeholders to understand the challenges to adoption across user teams, to achieve buy in and a smooth transition across the services.
This is working Part time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.