Ict Service Desk Analyst needed in Leeds £9.57ph PAYE – Reference:5187080
Service Desk Analyst Role Expectations
– Log all incidents in SD, reported face to face, email or telephone
– Ensure there are no tickets left in unassigned for Service Desk, if tickets are left, for these to be picked up first thing the following morning
– Ensure all new tickets have had a response within 2 hours of being logged, priority/urgency is set etc
– Check the incidents to ensure all the information has been obtained
– Make initial contact via phone
– Ensure all tickets are reviewed daily
– Ensure all customers have had a reply, no ticket is showing a
– Ensure there are no tickets in the Service Desk queue older than 2 weeks (order by Created Date)
Service Desk Tasks include
– Provide first time fix for incidents where possible
– Password resets
– Process leavers requests
– Help users get setup for remote working or diagnose problems they are experiencing
– Investigate printer queries, resolve where possible or report to manufacturer support.
– Help recover lost network drives that have failed to be applied by group policy
– To test and discover network issues and connections by pinging them.
– Investigate mobile device issues such as emails/Accounts not syncing and app errors
– Investigate and gather relevant information before escalating to second line
• AD Manager Plus
• Canon Self-Service
• Dell Wyse vWorkspace
• EE Access
• ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
• McAfee EPO
• Microsoft Office Account
• Office 365 Portal
• Server Room Access
• T Drive
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Performance And Management Information Support Officer needed in Wembley £16.01ph ref:5178747 This role will involve: Support the P&MI Manager and departmental...Apply For This Job