Human Resources Business Partner needed in Harrow, £23.54ph PAYE – Reference:011983
Role Purpose –
• Provide timely expert HR advice and provide to both case management and change implementation support to:
• Directorate Management Teams and managers in line with the HR service standards with particular emphasis on handling complex cases.
• Provide KPI’s reports on ER/HR case management data and trends.
• The Senior HRBP in the handling of high-profile HR cases and/or HR change management interventions across each Directorate.
• Attend / Facilitate Directorate Management Team meetings.
• Arrange / Facilitate Appeals panel and provide advice as necessary.
• Attend / Facilitate DJC and other forums/group meetings to provide advice as necessary.
• Supervise the HR Consultant (in discussion with the Senior HRBP) relating to HR Case Management & policy functions and act as escalation points for HR Consultant for their cases queries.
• Provide KPI’s reports on ER/HR case management data and trends for your Directorate.
•Advise Management Teams and managers relating to People Management matters in line with the HR service standards.
• The HRBP (Policy & Review) in the review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.