HR – Recruitment Administrator (Hybrid) needed in Yate, Bristol, £11.81ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1179121
Hybrid working – working from home with regular team days in the office in Yate, South Gloucestershire.
• First point of contact for customers contacting the recruitment team
• First point of contact for candidates and management queries in the form of incoming calls and emails into our shared team inbox
• Supporting managers on our recruitment system (ATS)
• Producing offer letters
• Carrying out all pre- employment checks for new starters – including references, DBS, medical etc. Giving support and keeping contact to all candidates through their onboarding journey.
You will ideally have:
• Recent recruitment administration experience with an awareness of safer recruitment
• You will have an NVQ 2 Level 2 qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration or Customer Services, or equivalent experience.
• Strong customer service skills
• Problem solving
• Comfortable working on internal IT systems, as well as Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to work at pace, and on multiple tasks at the same time (this is not a role where you can do one job at a time)
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.