Executive Assistant needed in London, £18.24ph PAYE – Reference:5238936
Main duties and responsibilities of the role include:
• Extensive diary management including scheduling high level internal and external meetings and phone calls
• Prioritise and make decisions on the Directors behalf; manage emails and written correspondence to an agreed standard. Make sure any matters are dealt with appropriately or directed to the appropriate colleague; actions are followed up to completion;
• Logistical daily support including bookings meeting rooms, greeting guests, organising technical aspects (eg. Video conferencing, room equipment) and organising catering
• Global coordination of all aspects of global E&E leadership team meetings – UK and overseas – ensuring bookings, technology, guest speakers and agendas are completed within required timeframes and accurate.
• Following up on meetings to ensure actions are recorded and completed by managing individuals and meeting deadlines
• Provides project oversight and management to relevant departmental projects, ensuring delays are highlighted and appropriate re-planning is undertaken, and that Director is kept up-to-date.
• Acting as both facilitator and gate-keeper on behalf of the Directors
• Monitoring financial expenditure, e.g. in procuring venues and services on behalf of the global exams and English leadership teams, and encouraging others to find efficiencies and savings where possible
• Working independently to plan, organise and manage events for external contacts, clients or company away days, liaising with senior internal and external event as appropriate • Oversight of the Directors diaries, travel arrangements and schedule
• Supporting the Directors with communications, taking the lead on drafting and delivering key messages
• Liaising within and beyond the SBU to manage engagements carried out by the Directors, particularly in relation to shared agendas.
▪ Line manages the Personal Assistant to the Exams Leadership team.
• Ad hoc duties for the senior team when needed
This is a full time role on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.