EUC Mobile Phone Support Engineer needed in Enfield, £16ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1173179
Fully office based, the role is not remote working.
Mobile phone platform migration –
• Provide technical support and assistance to end-users experiencing issues with their mobile devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues within SLA and in a timely and efficient manner.
• Configure and set up mobile devices for new & existing users, using a Mobile Device Management tool.
• Provide training and guidance to users on the use of their mobile devices.
• Maintain accurate records of all support requests and resolutions.
• Planning, porting, collection and deployment of new SIM cards.
• Process document maintenance
This is a full time role on a temporary basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Performance Analyst and Power BI Developer needed in Staffordshire Paying £300 per day ref 5244540 Full time hours on a...Apply For This Job