Elections Project Manager needed in Kingston, Surrey £239.35 per day PAYE – Reference: RQ1177310
1. Build effective relationships with the Building Services provider, Soft FM Services Provider, Elections Team, Property colleagues. 2. Monitor the delivery of planned and ad-hoc tasks relating to delivery of the Elections against targets on a frequent and regular basis. 3. Visit various sites within Kingston and adjoining which serve as polling booths or counting stations. Prepare and deliver FM related tasks including attending site to co-ordinate the various sub-contractors
4. Be on call on key dates and undertake troubleshooting as required. Plan for all eventualities to ensure Elections service delivery is seamless
5. Liaise with various suppliers to procure Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment to support the elections
6. Own the Elections FM Project Plan and ensure all activities are planned and delivered in a timely manner. Attend regular meetings and report on progress
7. Undertake ad-hoc administrative duties and provide cover for the wider FM team as relevant
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Network Management officer needed for Highway team in Manchester £50ph ref 0008 656D / 1 Full time hours on a...Apply For This Job