Customer Services Assistant needed in Newry, £10.60ph PAYE – Reference: RQ1184368
To provide professional and technical advice, guidance and recommendations, and to carry out all the functions associated with the delivery of the Client’s responsibilities and statutory functions in respect of Planning.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Validation and processing of planning applications under supervision of a senior officer.
2. Undertaking site visits, participating in site meetings, writing up reports of visits, formulating professional opinions.
3. Assisting with the preparation of material for planning appeals and public inquiries.
4. Monitoring planning decisions and investigating suspected cases of unauthorised development, interviewing parties, taking statements, inspecting, surveying and photographing sites, writing up reports, representing the Client in the service of enforcement notices and acting as a witness at court and enforcement appeals.
5. Assisting with the preparation of development plans, enhancement strategies and regeneration proposals for conservation areas, town centres and other selected settlements.
6. Assisting with research into and preparation of reports relating to policy formulation and development control.
7. Managing technical support staff (if any).
8. Dealing with enquires from the public, by telephone, correspondence and face to face.
9.Operating the Client’s IT Systems including Geographical Information System (GIS).
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Bilingual Customer Services Assistant/ Information Assistant needed in Coed Pella £12.38ph ref 1200509 Must be bilingual – Welsh/English. Role will...Apply For This Job