Caretaker needed in Tombridge, £11.10ph PAYE – Reference: 0007 C87A / 1
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for delivering a high quality caretaking service to residents, ensuring that estates are clean, tidy and safe. Deliver customer focus at all times
• Inspect and clean all communal areas in accordance with agreed specifications including sweeping and mopping, external litter picking, leaf clearance, cleaning bin areas and rotating bins.
• Carry out health and safety checks of communal areas as required. Report bulk rubbish, graffiti, abandoned vehicles to the appropriate teams.
• Ensure compliance with the Group Health and Safety policy and legislation. Adhere to all risk assessments and safe working practices and report all accidents and incidents within the agreed timeframes.
• Grit estate access paths and roads when snow/ice expected.
• Assist in monitoring internal and external services provided on the estate.
• Store all equipment and chemicals safely in line with the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) regulations and health and safety guidelines.
• Record all work through the Estate Services Monitoring system including reporting repairs and AntiSocial Behaviour issues to the relevant departments.
• Deal with residents courteously and respectfully, being helpful at all times.
• If company van supplied, ensure company vehicles are kept clean, relevant inspections completed, and accidents/damage/incidents reported in the correct manner.
• Undertake any other duties broadly consistent with the level of the post as required by the team leader/operations manager
• Hold a full valid manual UK driving licence
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Network Management officer needed for Highway team in Manchester £50ph ref 0008 656D / 1 Full time hours on a...Apply For This Job