Business Support Assistant needed in Doncaster £10.01ph PAYE – Reference:RQ426473
• Setting up IT for students, newly qualified social workers
• Administering the ASYE and Social Worker moderation panels
• Making contact and co-ordinating learning and development for students and newly qualified social workers
• Administering and supporting the administration of the 2021-23 training plan
• Setting up and administering meetings for OD&HR
• Working alongside the workforce development administrator to ensure training records, delegate information meets the required standards
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.