Business Services Assistant needed in Chesterfield, £11.79ph PAYE – Reference: 5241085
To assist in the provision of an efficient and effective administrative support service to Children’s Services operational managers and employees by carrying out a broad range of business services activities.
1. Work flexibly across Children’s Services Business Services functions providing effective administrative support possibly at a different location as required.
2. Perform general administrative tasks, input and retrieve data, create documents to standard formats and maintain document and record keeping systems in line with departmental procedures, processes and data protection requirements.
3. Record and process financial information adhering to defined procedures, including handling petty cash, processing invoices for payment, raising orders, etc, and assist in gathering information to reconcile accounts.
4. Assist in the processing of incoming communications ensuring they are handled appropriately, including data handling and scanning of documents into electronic systems.
5. Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare materials for, and provide support at, internal or external events and activities.
6. Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.