Administrator / Minute Taker (Hybrid) needed in Solihull, £16.12ph PAYE – Reference: 407944
Mainly working from home with 1-2 days per week in the office
Provide coordination and support to the Safeguarding Business Manager and with specific work streams and including support with Sub-Groups and meetings.
To arrange and co-ordinate meetings and projects, supporting subgroups, including.
• ensuring appropriate planning takes place,
• compiling and circulating agendas and associated papers
• taking concise and clear minutes
• circulating sensitive information securely,
• maintaining forward planning,
• ensuring follow-up action are disseminated without delay so to facilitate the maximum effectiveness of the meeting.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.