Administrator (Hybrid) needed in Banbury, Oxford, £13.03ph PAYE – Reference: 360479
The hybrid working pattern is 2 days in the office, 3 days at home
1. Provide a high quality, confidential service and advice to internal and external customers, through a range of communication channels, based on policies and procedures and be accountable for service protocols within their remit.
2. Manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure productive working is maintained, where problems are resolved and continuous improvement is sought and implemented.
3. Input data onto ICT systems in an accurate and timely manner, quality assure information already held on systems in order to facilitate the provision of management information. Provide assistance and guidance when necessary and QA work as requested.
4. Support the production of management information to enable effective performance management and decision making. Interpret data that has an impact on the service delivered and recommend/implement changes that will improve the service.
5. Provide administrative support to specific projects including research and data collection. Provide information for meetings as required.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.