Administrator needed in Rugby, £11.39ph PAYE – Reference: 5239180
• Provide efficient and comprehensive administration for the Safety & Resilience and Environmental Health teams.
• Ensure high standards of office organisation. Maintain an effective filing and retrieval system, ensuring that outstanding issues are monitored and resolved.
• Book and organise appointments for the teams.
• Input and update data on the computer system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Efficient and accurate note taking
• Creation and editing of professional correspondence
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Child conference minute taker needed in Barnsley £16.12ph ref 0008 1FFB / 1 Full time hours on a temporary basis....Apply For This Job