Christmas Office Hours and Payroll Deadlines
Goodbye 2020! Its been a year like no other but hopefully 2021 will signal the start of great times ahead for everyone.
With the Christmas bank holidays approaching, this information has been provided to clarify the payroll deadlines over the next few weeks.
Please read carefully and call us if you have any questions on 0330 335 3333.
Monday 14th December to Friday 18th December
- We will run a normal payroll service and payments will be made at the usual times
- Payroll do require all hours worked during this week to be submitted early – ideally on the morning of Friday 18th December so the timesheets can be approved by line managers.
Monday 21st December to Thursday 24th December
- If you are working between the 21st and 24th please make sure your timesheets are submitted by 12pm on Thursday 24th December. There is a short working period the following week, due to the bank holidays, so our payroll needs your timesheets as soon as possible.
- A special payment is being made on Thursday 24th December – this will be for all approved timesheets for week ending 18th December
Friday 25th December and Monday 28th December
- Bank Holidays – Office closed but a voicemail is in operation for any urgent matters.
Tuesday 29th December to Thursday 31st December
- All staff including payroll will be working during the usual hours of 9am – 5pm to assist with any issues
- If you are working during this week please submit your hours ASAP so they can be processed in time for payroll the following week
- All umbrella and PAYE payrolled staff will be paid on Thursday 31st December as long as timesheets are approved – this will be for all approved timesheets for week ending 25th December
- Friday 1st January Bank Holiday- Office Closed
- Monday 4th January – Normal office hours resume and payroll returns to the usual schedule
If you are going to be on leave during the Christmas or New Year weeks then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us ASAP with your holiday requirements.
Please ensure that when you give your hours to us either by email or over the phone let us know when your first day back after the holiday period will be.
It is always your responsibility to submit your own timesheets. We will do our best to remind you but ultimately if you forget then there is little we will be able to do.
We will be in the office over the holidays periodically and a voicemail facility will be in operation. So if you need to contact us please call the usual number (0330 335 3333) and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as we can.
To ensure your worked hours do not miss the deadlines please feel free to email our Accounts Team – email@example.com
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the central office.
Merry Christmas from everyone at Essential Employment!