HR Business Partner needed in Hereford £23ph PAYE – Reference:RQ426229
The assignment is for six months supporting children’s social care.
• Working on interim recruitment to fill significant gaps in the management team and then making sure they are inducted and up to speed rapidly
• Mapping the workforce – gap analysis, the developing a resourcing plan -as with other authorities this is front-line social workers, team managers and heads of service. There will be a need for immediate work to find agency workers AND in parallel update plans and get on with finding permanent staff
• Resourcing to the gaps – drafting job descriptions, placing adverts
• Liaising with the West Midlands ADCS group to put in place MOU exemptions etc.
• Managing the resourcing processes – recruitment, IR35 etc
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Council tax customer service advisors needed in Cambridge £15ph ref 5177644 Full time hours on a temporary basis. This position...Apply For This Job