Customer Service Representative needed in Cardiff £10.21ph PAYE – Reference:RQ408554
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
1. To provide accurate, meaningful and consistent advice to customers, ensuring that they understand the action which will be taken.
2. To listen patiently, to empathise with the customer’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
3. To work with colleagues within the Contact Centre and other service areas to ensure the highest levels of first time call resolution and customer satisfaction.
4. To work with current and emerging technology to enhance customer contact services.
5. To ensure continuous improvement, initiating, facilitating and responding to change in a positive manner.
If you are interested in the role, or you would like a full job description, please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Environmental Health Officer (Food, Health and Safety) needed in Honiton £32,029 PAYE – Reference:5149131 This is working Full Time Hours...Apply For This Job