Volunteering Project Manager needed Southwest London paying £21.62 per hr PAYE Ref: 414561
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
Overview / brief The short-term need (3 months) is to provide support within the Consultation and Engagement Team to Team Lambeth prior to the bedding in of the dedicated Team Lambeth support role which is understood to be part of the new Strategy and Communications structure, projected to go live later in the spring of 2021.
• Team Lambeth is an extremely successful initiative that came into existence at the start of the pandemic as a way of mobilising residents of the borough who were keen to give their time as volunteers and support their local communities. This work is now at a critical stage. We have in excess of 1,700 local residents registered with Team Lambeth as well as a growing list of statutory and third sector providers urgently seeking the support of local volunteers. The majority of the support required is linked directly to the pandemic, particularly around vaccination. Our current communication with registered volunteers is via a weekly newsletter which promotes current opportunities. However, we are now in the process of migrating to our online platform, Team Kinetic, which will allow us to work smarter and produce detailed monitoring information. In order to ensure a smooth transition, excellent continuity of service and minimise volunteer drop out we will need to run the old and the new system in tandem for a period of time.
• The main area of work to be supported would focus on: supporting the migration of existing volunteers and volunteer-user groups and services to the new system,
• Registering new volunteer recruits
• Liaising with providers
• Producing monitoring information as required
• Deliverables/outcomes as above
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Communications/Marketing Officer needed in Walthamstow £18.59ph PAYE – Reference:RQ417128 Responsible for delivering effective communication with Housing tenants, leaseholders, customers, and stakeholders...Apply For This Job