Traveller Site Officer
Based in Northampton paying £14.14ph PAYE
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
Our client is looking for a Traveller Site Officer. To develop and maintain a well-managed and resourced traveller site.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake regular fire safety audit of the site and deal with any breach of Regulations
- Devise and record a programme of inspections to include all communal areas and individual plots
- Review and ensure compliance with the requirements placed on NPH as Landlord by the Mobile Home Act and other legislation
- Investigate availability and bid for external funding grants that are available.
- Visit other sites in the country to implement best practice at Ecton Lane
- Engage with partner agencies both internally and externally and attend relevant meetings.
- Rent arrears prevention and collection to include the maximisation of tenant’s incomes
- The collection of electricity sales monies on a weekly basis.
- To provide as required written reports in relation to issues and events related to the site.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk