Systems Analyst needed in Cambridge paying £15.78 per hr PAYE Ref: 5159875
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
• The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that the new HRIS complies with all statutory requirements and is fit for purpose
• This includes primary responsibility for:
a. Assisting in the preparation and execution of test scripts and applying the tests on the new system to ensure that all modules are as per spec;
b. Capturing, analysing and reporting any areas of concern with build to supplier;
c. monitoring and reporting upon timely completion of raised calls to help ensure project stays on plan;
d. testing of resolved calls to ensure the quality and standard of resolution meets expectations; and
e. overseeing the input and processing of all data for parallel runs
• Act as the department’s technical expert in build and be the first point of contact in such matters for internal and external stakeholders
• Provide advice, support and training to managers and staff across the Shared Service to inform and assist them in the entry and processing of all data on i-Trent throughout test period
• Carry out any other duties as required by your line manager from time to time in accordance with the grading of the post
Strategic / Projects:
• Provide expert input through ongoing analysis of the HRIS i-Trent build and implementation
• Prepare test scripts to capture payroll processes
• Manage all calls and deliver frequent reports on all open calls
Take appropriate enforcement action (informal warnings, service of notices and issuing fixed penalty notices etc) in accordance with council policies and procedures and support legal proceedings as
If you are interested in the role, or you would like a full job description, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number or call 0330 335 3333 to discuss the role further.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.