Surveillance & Outbreak Analyst needed in Preston paying £13.21 per hr PAYE Ref: 417124
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
To systematically collate, analyse and disseminate surveillance data and intelligence to support the identification and understanding of Covid-19 case incidents and outbreaks. To provide analytical support to Lancashire’s Incident Management Hub and Health Protection Board. To work in partnership with the Business Intelligence Team to ensure surveillance aligns with the public health intelligence on the epidemiology of Covid-19. To provide analytical support to the Covid-19 front door and single points of contact across settings (including education, workplaces, care homes) for outbreak management. To contribute to the delivery of specific projects as agreed and in the work programme
• Review Covid-19 data, reports and tools on a daily basis and in a systematic fashion to identify settings and geographies at risk of outbreak or experiencing increases in cases.
• Statistical analysis of datasets to determine the underlying features of any increase in cases or outbreak. The production of written reports to advise Lancashire’s Incident Management Hub and Health Protection Board on areas of concern.
• Querying of data; regular review and analysis of Covid-19 case data for population groups of interest. Implementing data quality assurances and procedures.
• Querying of line list Covid-19 case data to ensure contact tracing processes are functioning – in particular for outbreaks but also as regular and ongoing quality assurance. Report on findings to Outbreak Management Teams and the Incident Management Hub.
• Keep up-to-date with national, regional and local surveillance data and research developments, including attending regular virtual training and briefing sessions, and advise on how these could support operational management of Covid-19.
• Responsible for dealing with sensitive, confidential and person-identifiable data in accordance with legislation and policies.
• Support colleagues to develop operational intelligence from the analyses produced, and produce ad-hoc analysis and reports in response to data requests.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Homeless/Housing needs caseworker needed in Watford £17.22ph ref 5167177 Full time hours on a temporary basis. To assist in...Apply For This Job