STORES ASSISTANT needed in Barnsley £10.01ph PAYE – Reference:0004 3888 / 1
Ideally looking for someone with a current in date DBS
– Picking stock materials in our Stores ready for delivery out to our workforce
– Operating an electronic ordering system via email
– Maintain good housekeeping, ensuring all rubbish is cleared away and all items are stored correctly ensuring health and safety procedures are followed
– Maintain a computerised stock control system
– Accepting and unloading deliveries from our suppliers including bulky, heavy items
This role will include moving and lifting materials around the Store.
This role is based within a warehouse environment where PPE and safety footwear must be worn at all times, these items will be provided.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.