Specialist Project Manager needed in Lincoln £18.03ph PAYE – Reference:5162607
To contribute towards the Smarter Working Programme.
Duties may include:
• Leading the implementation of a new office design concept within a building, campus or locality
• Working with IT colleagues to ensure the effective delivery of enabling technologies (e.g. MS TEAMS meeting rooms)
• Identifying, quantifying and moving critical service infrastructure from redundant office accommodation into ‘live’ office buildings
• Decommissioning any office surplus office accommodation
• Working with Service Areas and Records Management to ensure that any buildings which are decommissioned are done so in compliance with Information Assurance guidelines.
• You will deliver savings identified in the Smarter Working Programme through building closures, equally you will understand where potential on-costs need to be accounted for and taken into account.
The contract may be extended depending on performance and business need.
This is working full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.