Software Developer (Working Remotely) £17.35ph PAYE – Reference:5173654
software developer who has ideally worked with Microsoft technology stack.
Ideally this should include some experience of developing Microsoft Dynamics plugins, workflows and programming APIs.
Ideally Working knowledge of deploying and managing resources in Microsoft Azure would also be very useful for this role.
Technical knowledge and experience of software design, development, testing and implementation of web and windows applications.
Programming languages (e.g. C#), .NET, HTML, scripting languages, XML, and general web design.
Your initial tasks will focus on providing support and enhancement to the existing systems based on MS Dynamics 365 CRM and Umbraco/Azure websites.
You will also be involved with our major ICT programmes which aim to provide improved Customer access to the CA products and facilities via the web and mobile apps.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop bespoke software applications to support organisational objectives and strategic plans and to improve processes in line with the requirements of the business.
• Provide on-going technical support for business critical ICT systems, public facing websites and customer portals.
• Configure and deploy software produced by third party providers.
• Engage directly with key stakeholders to understand and document business, functional and non-functional requirements.
• Integrating disperse systems by coding interfaces utilising various Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs).
• Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new ICT technologies and initiatives.
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.