Social Care Commissioning team needed in Newham £360.37 per day PAYE – Reference:RQ419359
The role will be based in the Social Care Commissioning team which works in partnership with the Brokerage and Contracts Team and operational social care staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge of the accommodation, care and support services for looked after children and carer leavers and the wider issues affecting children’s social care
• Extensive experience of running procurement activities and implementing new services
• Need for minimal supervision and be a self-starter
• Analytical skills and numeracy including ability to use Excel.
• Achieved efficiencies and savings in their commissioning of services
• Excellent communication skills particularly reporting writing for senior management
• Project management skills to maintain project plans risks and issues registers
• Negotiation and influencing skills working across disciplines and organisations
• Good attention to detail
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Green Spaces Development Officer needed in Exmouth £14.90ph ref 5169828 Full time hours on a temporary basis. We are looking...Apply For This Job