Senior Project Manager needed in Ilford £400 per day PAYE Ref: 5159404
This is working full time hours on a temporary ba
Reporting directly to the Head of Capital, the post holder will lead the delivery of a range of projects within the Housing and Education capital programmes, valued at c.£120m, and support the development and delivery of the regeneration programme
The ideal candidate:
• Experience in a Construction client side Senior project manager role;
• Demonstrable previous experience throughout in construction required;
• Can demonstrate they work as part of a team and autonomously;
• Work with Senior and Junior members of the team;
• Have residential and housing experience;
• Demonstrable experience in Project development and pre-construction;
• Demonstrable experience Project delivery, construction and handover, post completion;
• Inception to completion experience;
• Education sector experience desirable;
• Public realm and leisure experience desirable;
• Programme management ;
• Contracts management;
• Commercial management;
• Compliance and QA management;
• Design management;
• Planning management
• Supply chain management – consultants and contractors;
• Internal and stakeholder reporting via written, verbal and presentation;
• Stakeholder engagement.
If you are interested in the role, or you would like a full job description, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number or call 0330 335 3333 to discuss the role further.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.