Senior manager Environment Health
Senior manager Environment Health needed in Wirral £35.61ph ref 398495
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis.
To manage, operate and ensure continual improvement of Environmental Health Service, as well as the statutory Food Safety, Health and Safety and Pollution Control Services, this also includes Pest Control, Public Convenience and the Stray Dog Kennelling services. Manage the service budgets to ensure that all activities are cost effective and financial targets are met. To bring in external funding and generate income with sound business cases. Ensure all statutory duties are fulfilled for the full range of current and future Environmental Health Services.
- Responsible for the success of joint work with other services to ensure delivery of a range of beneficial outcomes for local people.
- Lead and manage the Environmental Health Management Team.
- Advise the Client on matters of policy, trends and the development and improvement of the Environmental Health services.
- Develop and direct the budgets, revenue and capital for the services above.
- Develop and direct the performance of the Environmental Health Services and ensure compliance with the health and safety legislation in all related service areas.
- As required develop and direct the planning and implementation of new developments involving both capital, external funding and revenue monies.
- Develop and direct the marketing and promotion of the services. Direct the production of newsletters, web information and communication for the services.
- Lead on the strategy to modernise the services. Develop and implement any new policy decisions agreed by Client with regard to the service