Senior HR Business partner needed in London £24.94ph ref 010076
Working full time hours on a temporary basis
Manage the operation of the ER team and relationships with key stakeholder including Trade Union to ensure the transition of activities to and from to the ER team is seamless and efficient;
• Manage and work closely with the respective HRBP’s and HR Consultants to ensure all case management and change management projects.
• Lead on the development and revision of all HR policies and procedures to reflect current legal position and organisational values and to support new/refresher briefing/training to managers;
• Oversee the effective management of the HR Case Management & Policy team members to deliver a quality and efficient customer-focussed service across all Directorates.
• Work collaboratively with senior management to ensure the council’s employment, pay & reward strategies / policy and procedures are followed.
• Support and direct all the HRBP’s (all) in the review, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Analyse and report HR information and data to support HR KPI’s performance and benchmarking.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
HR admin officer with minute skills needed in Basingstoke £11.84ph ref 412616 Working full time hours on a temporary...Apply For This Job